Illinois man gets 20 years in heroin deaths of 2 West Allis men
A federal judge has sentenced an Illinois man to 20 years in prison for the heroin overdose deaths of two West Allis men.
Thirty-three-year-old Harry Dinkins of Lombard, Ill., was sentenced Monday. The men were found dead in their homes in separate incidents in November 2008 and March 2009.
U.S. District Judge Rudolph Randa also sentenced 29-year-old Scott Jesion Jr. of West Allis to 20 years in prison for his role in the deaths.
According to court documents, Jesion was the Milwaukee area heroin distributor and obtained the heroin from Dinkins in Chicago.
Crime News Updates
- Jury dismissed after deadlocking in Berit Beck murder trial
- Suspect held as FBI transcribes tapes in Masonic center plot
- Police summer strategy includes more foot, bicycle patrols (7)
- West Allis pair confess to kidnapping, killing pregnant woman
- Brown Deer driver, 37, charged in crash near Strawberry Festival