2 of 3 Falls superintendent finalists from Milwaukee area districts
Two of the three finalists to become the Menomonee Falls School District's next superintendent come from school systems in the metro Milwaukee area.
West Bend School District Superintendent Patricia Herdrich and Greenfield School District Superintendent Conrad Farner were both named finalists for the position, which is being vacated by Keith Marty at the end of the school year in June.
The third finalist is Charles Johns, a high school principal in Rolling Meadows, Ill., according to minutes of the Menomonee Falls School Board's Monday meeting.
Herdrich has been superintendent in West Bend since 2005. Farner has been Greenfield's superintendent since 2007.
- UW System's new spokesperson worked for several state agencies
- Interest rates dropping July 1 for new federal student loans
- Marquette names new VP for student affairs from Washington College
- New online site connects families with summer fun, learning opportunities
- UW-Eau Claire faculty passes no-confidence resolution in split vote
- UW-La Crosse Chancellor staying in Wisconsin
- Another state university system grapples with dividing budget cuts among campuses
- UW Colleges, UW-Parkside pass resolutions of no confidence in UW System leadership
- What happened at UW-Eau Claire on Tuesday?
- UW-Eau Claire student leader calls proposed no-confidence vote 'embarrassingly naive'
More Education Coverage
- Cedarburg High School principal named Grafton superintendent
- Former HOPE Christian coach, dean convicted of sexual assault
- ‘Horrible’ curriculum dooms program putting cops in classes (36)
- Alan J. Borsuk: MKE Fellows advances first class of promising future leaders (1)
- UW-Madison practices in line with Supreme Court ruling