The new Greenfield Community Center next to City Hall is slated to celebrate its grand opening from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. July 9.
The grand opening, which will include a ribbon-cutting ceremony, will be the culmination of months of work to transform the former quarters of the Greenfield Public Library into a community space.
No property tax dollars were used. The transformation was funded through donations and a grant.
Recreation classes are already being held in the new center, 7215 W. Cold Spring Road, and many of those enrolled will perform demonstrations of what they are learning from dance and fitness to painting.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings