A man who called 911 to report he was the victim of an attempted armed robbery in Greenfield was arrested for obstructing police after an investigation revealed the incident was related to a dispute over a drug deal.
The 32-year-old Greenfield man had reported that an unidentified man attempted to rob him when he exited Blockbuster Video, 4285 S. 76th St., at 7:15 p.m. March 22. He stated the subject, a white male in his early 30s with blonde hair and a mustache, displayed a black, semi-automatic handgun and demanded money from him.
The subject allegedly left the lot in a maroon or red, newer-model Dodge Ram truck and was last seen heading towards West Cold Spring Road.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings