A woman called police after a driver backed up and almost struck her vehicle in order to get a parking space at Old Country Buffet on April 21.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The woman was in the parking lot at Old Country Buffet, 4902 S. 76th St., about 5 p.m. April 21, when another driver backed up and nearly struck her vehicle. The other driver was trying to get a parking space.
The woman said she honked her horn at the other driver, who then "flipped her off" and told her, "Why don't you die?"
The woman then became frustrated and made sarcastic comments to the other driver.
The responding officer could not find the driver in question, but the woman was advised about exchanging hostilities with other drivers over a parking space.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings