As expected, the Common Council on Tuesday night revoked the operating permit of Beijing Foot & Body Massage, but, in an interesting twist, the owners appear to be setting up a new massage parlor just down Highway 100 in Greenfield.
Michael and Tong Sherman plan to open Asian Massage at 4643 S. 108th St., according to a Journal Sentinel report.
The Shermans have not been charged with any crimes, but two former female employees have been charged with misdemeanor prostitution after allegedly propositioning undercover police officers at Beijing Foot & Body Massage, 2727 S. 108th St., which has now closed.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned