In a close vote, incumbents Suzette Larson and Michael Clarizio along with challenger Stephanie Richter were elected to the Whitnall School Board on Tuesday night.
Larson pulled in 512 votes, Richter 493, Clarizio 475 and the other challenger, Jon Jones, had 436, according to unofficial results.
Larson and Richter will serve three-year terms while Clarizio will serve for two years, finishing out the term of Robert Lawton, who resigned last year.
Election results remain unofficial until certified by the Board of Canvassers, which meets Wednesday.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment