A man's fiancee was arrested for battery after she grabbed and pulled on his scrotum on July 17.
According to a West Allis police report:
Police responded to a residence in the 2200 block of South 70th Street for a report of a man being stabbed at 8 p.m. July 17.
When police arrived, the man said his fiancee grabbed his scrotum and pulled it, causing an injury.
The man was taken to Froedtert Hospital to stitch the detached scrotum. The fiancee was arrested for battery.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned