Three Greenfield men were taken into custody for the early morning arson of a vacant home at 4253 W. Loomis Road.
Greenfield police arrested two brothers, ages 19 and 20 and a third man, aged 18.
A Greenfield officer who serves as the school resource officer at Greenfield High School was able to identify the suspects through surveillance photos taken at the scene of the arson.
All three suspects are cooperating with police in the investigation.
Detectives have also recovered evidence at the scene that links the suspects to the arson, according to police.
The 18- and 20-year-old will be transported to the Milwaukee County Jail. The 19-year-old was released.
The case against all three suspects will be presented to the Milwaukee County District Attorney on Thursday. Police will seek charges of arson against the 18- and 20-year-old and trespassing against the 19-year-old.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned