A man seen committing a sexual act told West Allis police he was balancing his checkbook at 5 p.m. July 19.
According to the police report:
During a surveillance watch at Kohl's Department Store, 2601 S. 108th St., a loss prevention officer noticed a man masturbating in his vehicle, which was parked in the parking lot.
Police were notified and approached the man. The man told police he was balancing his checkbook.
The man was issued citations for lewd and lascivious behavior.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness (1)
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned