· A video camera was taken from a home in the 12300 block of West Rainbow Drive between 5 p.m. June 26 and 4:30 p.m. June 28.
· Numerous electronics were taken from a home in the 1100 block of South 61st Street between 6:30 p.m. June 26 and 10:45 a.m. June 27.
· Jewelry was taken from a home in the 8000 block of West Grant Street between 7:30 a.m. and 5:10 p.m. June 27.
· About $150 worth of food was taken from a garage in the 2500 block of South 88th Street between 7 p.m. June 29 and 9:15 a.m. June 30.
· A 2000 BMW 328i was taken from the 1300 block of South 108th Street before noon June 25.
· Two batteries were taken from a dump truck parked at Dan Krall & Co., 8600 W. National Ave., before 12:45 p.m. June 25.
· A 36-year-old man was arrested for retail theft at Pick 'n Save, 6760 W. National Ave., at 3 p.m. June 26.
· A 40-year-old man was arrested for retail theft for taking $244 in merchandise from Kohl's, 2601 S. 108th St., at 3:45 p.m. June 26.
· About $20 worth of merchandise was taken from Dollar General, 7100 W. Lincoln Ave., at 11:30 a.m. June 27.
· A bicycle was taken in the 2200 block of South 68th Street at 3 p.m. June 30.
· A 24-year-old man was arrested for retail theft at Pick 'n Save, 6760 W. National Ave., at 3:15 p.m. June 30.
· A 33-year-old man was arrested for possession of THC in the 2900 block of South 92nd Street at 1 a.m. June 28.
· A 19-year-old man was arrested for possession of THC following a traffic stop in the 8600 block of West Lincoln Avenue at 1:10 a.m. June 29.
· A 24-year-old man was arrested for possession of THC at 66th and Mitchell streets at 2:53 a.m. June 29.
· A 19-year-old man was arrested for possession of THC at Honey Creek Parkway and Beloit Road at 6:30 a.m. June 29.
·Black paint was found on a light pole at 58th Street and Greenfield Avenue at 10:40 a.m. June 29.
· A 32-year-old man and a 28-year-old man were arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at McDonald's, 8301 W. Greenfield Ave., at 3:30 p.m. June 27.
· A West Allis woman was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at a home in the 2100 block of South 91st Street at 11:10 a.m. June 29.