· Someone entered a home in the 7600 block of West Forest Home Avenue and stole an undisclosed amount of cash from a deposit bag between the late evening hours of July 12 and 7 a.m. July 13.
· A caller reported about 186 Oxycodone pills stolen from her home in the 3700 block of South Rivershire Drive between 8 a.m. July 13 and 7:45 a.m. July 14.
· A snowblower and a bicycle trailer were stolen from a garage in the 4600 block of South 47th Street between the evening of July 12 and noon July 14. The burglar forced a service door open to gain entry.
· Potted and hanging plants were stolen from the front of 68th Street Pub, 6800 W. Layton Ave., at 9:35 a.m. July 8.
· A resident's purse was stolen at Clement Manor, 3939 S. 92nd St., at 12:45 p.m. July 8.
· A man was arrested for shoplifting after he was seen concealing watches at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., at 8:55 p.m. July 8.
· Two gift cards were stolen from a home in the 5300 block of South Hidden Drive during a housewarming party the week of July 1.
· A wooden mushroom lawn ornament was stolen from the front yard of a home in the 5100 block of West Coldspring Road between July 5 and July 9.
· A man and a woman were arrested for shoplifting after they were seen concealing merchandise at Best Buy, 4610 S. 76th St., at 3:45 p.m. July 9. Both suspects also had three outstanding warrants and were taken into custody.
· A Craftsman drill, Napa battery charger and scrap metal (copper pipes) were stolen from a garage in the 3400 block of West Lynndale Avenue between 8:30 and 10 p.m. July 9.
· A man shoplifted a 16-gigabyte memory card at Walgreens, 4296 S. 76th St., at 12:35 a.m. July 10. The suspect, in his 30s with a shaved head and wearing a red L.A. Clippers jersey, fled in a white SUV with a black roof rack prior to police arrival.
· Two HP laptop computers and a white Xbox 360 console were stolen from a home in the 4800 block of South 72nd Street between the late evening hours of July 9 and 5 a.m. July 10. The victim identified his brother as the suspect and police are seeking him for questioning.
· Four alloy wheels were stolen off a car in the 5400 block of South Tuckaway Court between 11:15 p.m. July 9 and 8:15 a.m. July 10.
· A lock box was stolen from a unit at at Kindred Transitional Care, 5700 W. Layton Ave., at 4:35 p.m. July 10.
· A purse was stolen out of a vehicle at Zablocki Park, 3706 W. Loomis Road, between 5 and 7 p.m. July 10.
· A counterfeit $10 was passed at McDonald's, 4275 S. 27th St., July 10.
· A caller reported $500 was stolen from his home in the 4500 block of South Greenridge Circle at 11:40 a.m. July 11.
· A man was arrested for theft of a motor vehicle after a witness saw him stealing a moped from a home in the 3300 block of South 46th Street at 5:25 a.m. July 12.
· A silver 2013 Nissan Rogue was reported stolen from Boucher Nissan, 4141 S. 108th St., at about noon July 12. The manager told police the car was stolen sometime between June 28 and July 12.
· A GPS unit was stolen out of a truck in the 4300 block of West Howard Avenue between the late evening hours of July 11 and the morning hours of July 12. The thief smashed a window to gain entry.
· A man was arrested for operating a vehicle without the owner's consent after police pulled him over on South 27th Street and West Abbott Avenue for driving a Honda Accord that was reported stolen out of Milwaukee at 8 p.m. July 12.
· A caller reported a man stole a bicycle out of his neighbor's garage in the 4600 block of West St. Francis Avenue at about 9:15 p.m. July 12. The suspect was with two other men, one with red hair, who were also riding bicycles. They were last seen heading toward Morgan Avenue. Police were unable to locate the subjects.
· Cash was stolen out of an employee's purse while she was working at Boucher Nissan, 4141 S. 108th St., at 3:30 p.m. July 13.
· An employee's purse was stolen out of her vehicle at Davita Dialysis, 7740 W. Layton Ave., at about 4 p.m. July 13.
· An employee called police to report a man in his 30s shoplifted two packs of cigarettes at Citgo, 3900 S. 92nd St., at 3:50 p.m. July 13.
· A woman's purse was stolen from her vehicle in the 6500 block of West English Meadows Drive when she ran back into her apartment to get her cell phone at 11:50 p.m. July 14.
· A man was arrested for possession of heroin at a home in the 6900 block of West Allerton Avenue at 12:50 a.m. July 8.
· A man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after he was pulled over for a traffic violation in the 10400 block of West Coldspring Road at 10:10 p.m. July 11.
· A subject was arrested for suspected drugged driving after striking two mailboxes and a road marker sign in the area of South 91st Street and West Plainfield Avenue at 8:10 p.m. July 12.
· A subject was arrested for drunken driving on South 27th Street and West Mallory Avenue at about 3 a.m. July 14.
· One person was transported to West Allis Memorial Hospital with unknown injuries after a three-car accident on South 76th Street and West Coldspring Road at 6:55 a.m. July 12.
· A vandal slashed the tires and smashed the windshield on a 1996 Chevy S10 pickup truck in the 3600 block of South 33rd Street between the late evening hours of July 7 and 7:30 a.m. July 8.
· Someone used shaving cream to make "inappropriate pictures" on a driveway at a home in the 4500 block of South River Ridge Boulevard between the late evening hours of July 8 and 11:55 a.m. July 9. The caller stated this was the second time this vandalism occurred.
· A marker was used to tag an apartment door with gang-related graffiti in the 4200 block of South 60th Street between 8 p.m. July 9 and 11 a.m. July 10.
· A woman who called 911 to report she was stuck on the freeway off-ramp in the 4300 block of South 27th Street due to heavy traffic was cited for misuse of 911 at about 5 p.m. July 8. The woman told the responding officer that she called 911 after she was stuck on the off-ramp for 20 minutes because traffic on South 27th Street was not allowing drivers on the off-ramp to exit the freeway. The officer advised the caller that 911 is to be used for emergencies only and she was cited at the scene.
· A woman reported her dog was attacked by a coyote while she was walking it in the 10000 block of West Meadow Drive on July 8. She was advised to contact the Department of Natural Resources.
· Police arrested a woman for disorderly conduct in the 7600 block of West Layton Avenue after a 911 caller reported being harassed and followed by the woman at 9:45 p.m. July 9. The suspect was also taken into custody for having an outstanding warrant and was turned over to the West Allis Police Department.
· A man was arrested for prowling after he was seen ringing the doorbell at his ex-girlfriend's home in the 5000 block of South Greenbrook Terrace at 1:40 a.m. July 12, after he was told numerous times to stay away from the property.
· A resident was cited for disorderly conduct on July 12 after throwing garbage cans on a neighbor's vehicle in the 3600 block of South 33rd Street.
· A man who was struck while riding his bicycle in the 3800 block of South 35th Street became combative with emergency medical personnel at the scene and then fled northbound and struck another vehicle in the rear after it stopped at a stop sign on South 35th Street and West Edgerton Avenue. The man was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest at 4:25 p.m. July 13.
· Greenfield police responded to three domestic violence calls and assisted with seven rescue calls and two fire calls between July 8 and July 14.
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: July 7
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: June 9, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 14, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 7, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 17, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 10
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 25, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Feb. 18
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016
- Greenfield police report: Jan. 21, 2016