The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office is evaluating an incident involving a 47-year-old armed West Allis man who was involved in what was originally reported to police as a domestic dispute about 8 p.m. Saturday.
West Allis police were called to a residence in the 9400 block of Mitchell Street where the man was alone inside. Police surrounded the home and negotiations began, with the man ultimately leaving the home.
He received minor injuries as he was taken into custody and was taken to a local hospital, treated and released back into police custody.
No other injuries were reported.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness (1)
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned