Scott Otto, who has served as the head football coach at Greenfield High School since 2010, has resigned his coaching duties as of Tuesday, citing professional reasons.
He made the statement:
"In the interest of doing the best job possible for the school district as the associate principal and athletics and activities director at Greenfield High School, I've decided to step down as the head football coach.
"In the four years that I have served as the coach, the Hawks' football program has grown and improved, and the program is well-prepared for future success. I am proud of our accomplishments and I look forward to seeing the current players prosper on the field, in the classroom and in the community."
Otto will remain as the associate principal and athletics/activities director and the school district will begin seeking a football head coach, immediately.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings