Greenfield police are seeking three men who threatened a man at knife point and stole his cell phone on Aug. 6.
According to the police report:
The victim told police he was walking home when three unknown men approached him in the northwest corner of the lot at ITT Technical College, 6300 W. Layton Ave., at about 5:05 p.m. Aug. 6.
According to the victim, one of the suspects stated, "Stop! Give me all you got," and displayed a four-inch folding knife with a silver blade and black handle. The suspects stole the victim's Samsung S4 cell phone and then ran northbound from the parking lot.
The first suspect was described as 23 years old, 6-foot tall, 190-pound white male with short, dark hair. He was last seen wearing shin length khaki shorts, a gray T-shirt, black socks and black shoes.
The second suspect was described as a 5-foot 8-inch 160-pound Hispanic male in his early 20s with a tribal tattoo on his left forearm. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a white T-shirt and black shoes.
The third suspect was described as a 20- to 23-year- old, 6-foot, 200- pound male of Middle Eastern descent with darker skin and dark hair. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black Adidas T-shirt and black Adidas shoes.
The suspects were seen running toward the parking lot at English Meadows.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings