How fortunate the Greenfield School Board is to have had as a member, for the last nine years, a dedicated individual such as Julie Rome. Her passion for the school and the entire Greenfield community is shown not only as member of the board but also by her involvement in other community events such as assisting in the planning and coordinating of Jansen Fest.
Julie is a lifelong resident of Greenfield and currently has two children attending school in Greenfield. This gives her a personal reason to work toward keeping a quality school system in Greenfield.
A vote for Julie Rome and keeping her on the School Board for another three years would be the best way to keep a board that has caring and competent members in Greenfield.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings