I am running for re-election for the Board of Education, because I strongly believe in the value of a great education. I am committed to the kids, staff and taxpayers of Greenfield.
As a homeowner and taxpayer, I will continue to work diligently to balance the needs of students while being sensitive to residents' ability to pay, especially in our tough economic time.
As a mother of two children in the school district, I have an interest in ensuring students have effective teachers and quality programs.
Please feel free to contact me at (414) 281-9782 or Disneyrome@gmail.com. I would appreciate your vote on Tuesday, April 7.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings