A man called police to report he was run over by a driver near 76th Street and Layton Avenue about 1:55 p.m. Feb. 27.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man called police to report he was run over by a driver near Red Lobster on 76th Street and Layton Avenue at about 1:55 p.m. Feb. 27.
The man said he had to walk around a black truck that was parked over the sidewalk, and some angry words were exchanged between him and the driver before the driver ran over him.
The man said he then started walking toward the bus stop when the truck drove past him and the female passenger threw snow at him. The vehicle was last seen traveling northbound on 76th Street.
The report did not state what type of injuries the man suffered; he was taken to West Allis Memorial Hospital by Greenfield Fire and Rescue.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings