A donor who wishes to remain anonymous has given $10,000 to the Greenfield High School football program.
Administrators are checking the Title 9 fairness requirements such as for girls athletics and other sports.
"It's really a hard area," said Superintendent Conrad Farner. The donation will definitely free up funds for other programs, he said.
"We'll make sure there's equity," he said.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness (1)
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned