It soon will be much easier to follow Greenfield School Board decision-making because most of the same information board members receive to make its decisions will be online for the public to examine, also.
The School Board decided Monday to post background information on the district website so that residents can be better informed about decisions the board is making.
Only information that must by law be kept confidential will be withheld, Superintendent Conrad Farner said after the meeting.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned