Money taken in robbery of Payday Loan Store
An undisclosed amount of money was taken in an armed robbery of Payday Loan Store, 1365 S. 108th St., on Oct. 31.
According to a police report, a man wearing a black mask and armed with a gun entered the store about 9 p.m.
He took cash and fled the store. He was described as black and wearing a blue puffy jacket and blue gloves.
Police are still investigating.
Purse snatched from woman near Greenfield Avenue
A 42-year-old woman reported she was robbed of her purse while walking near 80th Street and Greenfield Avenue about 8:10 p.m. Oct. 30.
Police described the suspect as a black man in his early 20s, about 6 feet tall, thin build and wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt and baggy blue jeans.
He was last seen running eastbound on Greenfield Avenue, according to a police report.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness (1)
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- NOW's user submitted stories, photos will be discontinued in early August
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor