A farmers market will be coming to Greenfield this summer, with location and dates to be announced.
The Greenfield Farmers Market Planning Committee is developing the community market with the help of a survey meant to determine community interest and the specifics and logistics for the market.
The online survey may be accessed at surveymonkey.com/s/greenfieldmarket. The survey will run through March 8.
"We strongly believe that a farmers market will be a vibrant addition to the city," Mayor Michael Neitzke said in the news release announcing the market. "A market providing access to fresh, healthy and locally grown produce will be a great benefit to our residents and will contribute to making Greenfield a better place."
The planning committee also is accepting help from volunteers.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness (1)
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned