A resident called police to report that an unknown female went to her neighbor's residence and tried to start clothing on fire March 31.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The resident called police when the female, age not released, went to her neighbor's yard in the 5900 block of South Honey Creek Parkway, threw clothing on the grass, sprayed it with lighter fluid and tried to start them on fire about 5:30 p.m. March 31.
After the clothes did not ignite, the female fled northbound in a gray vehicle.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings