Milwaukee Brewers catcher George Kottaras and 540 ESPN Milwaukee afternoon radio show hosts Homer and Thunder will be the special guests at the grand opening celebration of ATI Physical Therapy, 10724 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis, to be held from 3 to 7:30 p.m. June 20.
Kottaras will be available to sign autographs from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. ATI is the official physical therapy partner of the Milwaukee Brewers and the sponsor of the ATI Club at Miller Park.
Homer and Thunder will broadcast their show live from the clinic from 3 to 6 p.m.
The West Allis ATI clinic, which opened earlier this year, features research-based services in physical therapy, work conditioning/hardening and sports medicine. Founded in 1996, ATI now has 12 facilities in Wisconsin with locations in Greenfield, Kenosha, Mequon, Milwaukee's East Side, Milwaukee's Third Ward, New Berlin, Racine, Sheboygan, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Whitefish Bay and West Allis.
ATI has been named "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by Advance Rehab Magazine and has been awarded URAC Core Accreditation.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness (1)
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned