1A 48-year-old Lisbon man was arrested for shoplifting after he was seen concealing merchandise at Fleet Farm, N96 W18200 County Line Rd., at about 10:45 a.m. on Saturday, June 14.
2A male was arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop on Lannon and Maple Roads at about 5 p.m. on Saturday, June 14.
3A 25-year-old woman was arrested for possession of marijuana after her vehicle was pulled over for a traffic violation on Vista Court and Division Road at about 11:15 p.m. on Wednesday, June 18.
4An officer investigating a suspicious, occupied vehicle on Merkel Drive and Freistadt Road with three people passed out inside of it arrested a male for underage drinking and possession of drug paraphernalia; a female for underage drinking, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia; and a female for underage drinking at about 5:50 a.m. on Thursday, June 19.
5A resident in the N102 W15000 block of Hidden Pond Court reported an unknown person threw a rock at her patio door and damaged it at about 7:50 p.m. on Saturday, June 14.
6A resident reported seeing a turkey with an arrow stuck in it running east across Wasaukee Road to Mequon Road at about 5:11 p.m. on Friday, June 13. The caller said that turkey season is closed. Police left a message with the Department of Natural Resources and notified the Mequon Police Department of the sighting.
7A motorcyclist was run off the road by a white Ford pickup truck on County Line Road and Amy Belle Road at about 9:45 p.m. on Friday, June 13. Police were unable to locate the suspect vehicle, which was last seen traveling eastbound on County Line Road.
8An unidentified caller reported hearing loud music, yelling and foul language from a nearby garage in the W156 N10900 block of Catskill Lane at about 9:20 p.m. on Wednesday, June 18. Officers made contact with one of the subjects -- a female -- who was playing "Uno" with her family while listening to music at a reasonable sound level. The female agreed to keep the game under control.
9A woman called police after a man threatened to kill her during a road rage incident at Menards, W186 N9754 Appleton Ave., at about 1:40 p.m. on Friday, June 20. The suspect was positively identified as a 41-year-old Germantown man and police were still investigating at the time of the report.
Germantown police assisted with 15 rescue calls and three fire calls between June 13 and June 20.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned