Greenfield police are trying to find a man they have identified as the person behind a robbery of Subway on Jan. 20.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A man entered Subway, 4166 S. 108th St., and implied he had a weapon in his pocket and attempted to rob the business at 4:50 p.m. Jan. 20.
The man, who was wearing a dark hoodie, blue surgical mask and some type of bandana over his eyes, took a black veggie container before fleeing the business.
A police dog tracked him to 108th Street and Cold Spring Road, where it appeared he got into a vehicle. Police have identified the man and were trying to find the known him at the time of the report.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings