Greenfield School Board President Bruce Bailey scored an upset against longtime 2nd District Greenfield Alderman Tom Pietrowski in Tuesday's spring election.
At the same time, voters in Greenfield's 1st Aldermanic District gave the nod to incumbent Linda Lubotsky for another term over challenger Terry Bartz.
In the race for the Greenfield School Board, 18-year-old David Pettersen captured 31 percent of the vote, although not a seat on the board.
"I did better than I thought," Pettersen said.
The most high-profile race, however, was between Bailey and Pietrowski where Bailey garnered 62 percent of the vote.
The unofficial results are Bruce Bailey 510, Tom Pietrowski 317.
The vote totals won't be final until the Board of Canvassers meets.The unofficial vote total in the 1st District is Lubosky 343 and Bartz 307.
The three-way race for two seats on the Greenfield School Board ended with Tom Frohna capturing 1,330 votes, incumbent Pam Sierzchulski, 1,306 and Pettersen 1,199.
On the Whitnall School Board, the three winners are incumbent Nancy Zaborowski with 1,168 unofficial votes, Jon Jones with 991 and Jonathan Cagle with 969. Former School Board member Michael Clarizio was fourth with 927 votes.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness (1)
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned