After West Allis moved only two weeks ago to revoke the license of the Mobile Estates Mobile Home Park, 10401 W. Greenfield Ave., because the ordered repairs and cleanup remained undone after nearly five months, almost everything is now done, city officials said.
Officials have decided to hold of renewing the park's license for two weeks to be sure all of the work was finished.
The city order given in December applying to the overall park was to remove dead trees and brush, remove litter and garbage throughout the park and repair the sanitary sewer system to proper working and code-compliant condition.
Violations were for not removing the remainder of a mobile home that mostly had been razed and for not repairing skirting, installing guardrails, removing improper outdoor storage, removing garbage in yard, repairing broken windows, removing an abandoned vehicle, repairing decks to be code compliant, removing a shed, repairing a damaged fence, repairing a boarded window, repairing a wooden fence and removing branches on a home roof and from gutters.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned