Open house slated
at new chiropractic office
Greenfield — Chiropractor Lisa Berry, who recently opened Berry Family Chiropractic at 3400 S. 103rd St., Suite 300, will hold an open house from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Sept. 20.
There will be food and drink, raffle prizes and new patient and product promotions.
Berry has been a chiropractor in the Milwaukee area for five years and has focused on families and athletes.
to hold flu clinics
Greenfield — The Greenfield Health Department, 7325 W. Forest Home Ave., will hold two adult influenza vaccination clinics this month.
One will be from 9 to 11 a.m. Sept. 19 and the other from 2 to 4 p.m. Sept. 25.
No appointments are necessary. The cost varies by Medicare eligibility and insurance.
The cost will be $30 for those not eligible for Medicare Part B or one of the accepted Medicare Advantage plans.
game on Friday
Greenfield — Homecoming week for Greenfield High School culminates in the football game at 7 p.m. Sept. 20, when the Hustlin' Hawks host the St. Francis Mariners.
Prior to the game, there will be a parade at 4:30 p.m. beginning at 51st Street and Layton Avenue.
For additional information, contact the Community Relations Department by phone at (414) 855-2030 or email email@example.com.
Boy, 11, donates
money to police
Greenfield — On Sept. 13, 11-year-old Max Siepert of Greenfield walked into the Greenfield Police Department and left a bag of change at the counter telling the clerk that he wanted to donate his money to "the police."
He then turned and left without giving his name. The donation totals $10.03 and was turned over the Greenfield Police Foundation.
Police were able to attach a name to their anonymous benefactor Monday with the help of surveillance video. Police wanted to find the young man to thank him.
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- In Bief: Free meals, fire, mural, fatal, FBI, brewery
- Fresh Thyme Farmers Market coming to 84 South development in Greenfield
- In brief: Reward, state fair deals
- In brief: Police mystery, parks
- In brief: Video contest, cinemas to be razed
- In brief: Whitnall focus group
- In Brief: Dangers, recognition.
- West Allis to hold public hearing for proposed Chick-fil-A restaurant on Highway 100
- News & Notes: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- In Brief: July 24, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: April 3
- News & Notes: March 18
- News & Notes: March 11
- News & Notes: March 4