· An employee at Kindred Transitional Care and Rehab, 5700 W. Layton Ave., called police to report a patient's driver's license and Social Security card were stolen about 5 p.m. Nov. 18.
· A resident in the 3800 block of South 39th Street reported a bag of trash was taken from his outdoor garbage at 3:30 p.m. Nov. 19.
· An unknown man shoplifted a watch at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., and then ran toward the Suburban Motel at 6:10 p.m. Nov. 20. The suspect was not found.
· A woman reported prescription medications were stolen from her purse while she was at work at The Tower, 6869 W. Forest Home Ave., on Nov. 20.
· Two people were arrested for employee theft at Best Buy, 4610 S. 76th St., at 1:10 a.m. Nov. 22. Police recovered stolen merchandise from both employees' residences and returned it to the store.
· A trailer was reported stolen from Fellowship Bible Church, 2900 W. Coldspring Road, at 12:10 p.m. Nov. 22.
· A woman reported her purse was stolen at a doctor's office in the 3300 block of South 103rd Street at 1:50 p.m. Nov. 22. The caller told police her purse was later found but her credit cards were missing, but it appeared no fraudulent charges had been made.
· A 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis was stolen in the 5900 block of South 28th Street on Nov. 22.
· A resident in the 3300 block of South 44th Street reported her mailbox was stolen at 12:05 p.m. Nov. 23.
· A bag containing a tablet computer and other personal items was stolen from a residence in the 10100 block of West Coldspring Road between 10 p.m. Nov. 23 and midnight Nov. 24.
· A woman reported her purse was stolen while she was at Olive Garden, 4760 S. 76th St., at 12:50 p.m. Nov. 24.
· A person was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver during a traffic stop on South 84th Street and West Forest Home Avenue at about 11 a.m. Nov. 19.
· A female was arrested for possession of marijuana in the parking lot at Petco, 4950 S. 76th St., at 9:45 a.m. Nov. 21.
· Officers responding to a report that a subject was attempting to pick up a fraudulent prescription at Walgreens, 4296 S. 76th St., arrested the suspect for possession of drug paraphernalia and for having a valid warrant through the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office at 8:40 p.m. Nov. 23.
· The man was arrested for drunken driving at Everbrite LLC, 4949 S. 110th St., after an employee called police to report the driver of a yellow box truck at their dock smelled like alcohol at 4:30 p.m. Nov. 18. The suspect's preliminary blood alcohol content was 0.09.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving after he was found passed out in the driver's seat of a parked, running vehicle with his foot on the gas pedal in the 4900 block of South Heritage Drive at 9:45 a.m. Nov. 24. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· Graffiti was found on three delivery trucks parked at Pacific Produce, 5455 S. 27th St., at 2:35 a.m. Nov. 18. The Equitable Bank Building was also tagged with black spray paint, as well as a nearby Dumpster enclosure in the 6200 block of South 27th Street.
· A person ran over a mailbox in the 3300 block of South 44th Street on Nov. 18.
· A resident in the 6700 block of West English Meadows Drive reported the driver-side rear tire on his vehicle was slashed sometime between 8 p.m. Nov. 23 and the early morning hours of Nov. 24.
· Greenfield Police assisted the Milwaukee Police Department Hazardous Materials officers after an inert grenade was found in the basement of a residence in the 4000 block of West Loomis Road at 8:55 a.m. Nov. 19. Officers inspected the grenade and found the bottom drilled out with no charge. They took possession of the grenade and disposed of it.
· An employee called police after an unknown male subject attempted to pass a counterfeit $20 bill at Walgreens, 4296 S. 76th St., at about 11:10 p.m. Nov. 21. The suspect took the suspected counterfeit bill and left the lot in a black sedan.
· An employee called police for assistance after an intoxicated male patron was involved in fights with two other patrons at Romine's, 6125 S. 27th St., at 1:30 a.m. Nov. 22. The suspect left in a 1980s model white Cadillac prior to police arrival and was not found.
· A resident in the 12000 block of West Layton Avenue reported someone opened multiple credit cards in her name at 12:45 p.m. Nov. 22.
· A person passed a counterfeit $20 bill at Best Buy, 4610 S. 76th St., between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m. Nov. 22.
· Greenfield police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with seven rescue calls and one fire call between Nov. 18 and Nov. 24.
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: July 7
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: June 9, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 14, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 7, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 17, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 10
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 25, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Feb. 18
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016
- Greenfield police report: Jan. 21, 2016