West Allis native Chris Giblin will be a contestant on the "Let's Make a Deal" television show airing at 9 a.m. Thursday on CBS Channel 58.
Viewers will be able to spot him - he is the one dressed as a cuckoo clock.
The show doesn't allow him to say anything before the show airs about whether he was a winner, but Giblin said he has been watching the game show ever since he was a kid. That's when Monty Hall was emcee.
But today's emcee, Emmy Award-winner Wayne Brady, is a wonderful successor, Giblin said.
"He's as much fun if not more so in person," he said.
Giblin and a friend who lives in California went to the Sunset Bronson Studios in Hollywood for the taping in early January.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness (1)
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned