A woman was cited for loud and unnecessary noise after she was warned for using her speaker phone function outside about 1 a.m. June 7.
According to the Greenfield police report:
An anonymous caller reported a female was yelling loudly in a backyard in the 4000 block of South 43rd Street at about 1:05 a.m. June 7.
The responding officer found the female, age not released, and found she was talking loudly on her phone with the speaker function on.
The officers told her not to use the speaker phone function on her phone unless she was inside her residence, because it created an unnecessary amount of noise.
While the officers were walking back to their squads, they heard the female yelling into her phone again, complaining about the neighbors calling the police.
She was cited for loud and unnecessary noise.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 1940s radio noir comedy to cap Village Playhouse season in West Allis
- West Allis Police blotter: July 28, 2016
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness (1)
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned