Loryn Kressin and Sarah Fisher of Greenfield received Chancellor's Scholar-Athlete honors for UW-Whitewater. Kressin competes in cross country and track for the Warhawks, while Fisher plays softball.
The time it took Kevin Meyers of Greenfield to go up the 47 floors of the US Bank Center during the Fight for Air Climb in March. Meyers, who is blind, was ninth of 2,575 participants and won his age group.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Nicole Larson and Josh Boeder of West Allis Central both scored points in the state indoor track and field meet at UW-Whitewater on Saturday. Larson placed second and Boeder tied for seventh, both in the pole vault.
- West Allis Central freshman pitchers offer Bulldogs hope for future seasons
- Kling pitches two-hitter as West Allis Hale baseball team downs Whitnall in regional
- West Allis Hale baseball team mired in losing string in GMC Tourney
- Lack of clutch hitting, mistakes hurt West Allis Central baseball team in four defeats
- Whitnall baseball team sweeps Shorewood, loses to Eisenhower in Woodland Conference
- West Allis Central baseball team rallies past Nicolet for second victory of season
- Struggling West Allis Hale baseball team victimized by opposition's big innings
- Sports Notes: June 30, 2016
- West Allis Hale baseball team experiences tough times during busy week
- Sports Notes: June 23, 2016