The West Allis / West Milwaukee Chamber of Commerce and PNC Bank are proud to bring you the 5th Annual Forks and Corks at the West Allis Farmer's Market. Forks and Corks is Suburban Milwaukee's finest wine and food festival. Attendees will enjoy over sixty wine and beer options, sample cuisine from twenty local restaurants, see the best local artists and their work and will hear Diamonds and Dreams perform from 5:30pm-9:30pm.
Forks and Corks will take place on Friday, September 17th from 5:30pm - 9:30pm at the West Allis Farmer's Market, 1559 S. 65th street. Tickets are now available through the WAWM Chamber of Commerce online at www.wawmchamber.com or in our office at 7447 West Greenfield Avenue. Tickets are also available at select PNC Bank locations. Advance tickets are $35 per person ($45 at the door) and are all-inclusive. Attendees will receive a Forks and Corks wine glass and information on wines and restaurants. We will have wines and beers available to purchase by the bottle for great prices.
Forks and Corks was created in 2006 to benefit the WA/WM Chamber Education Foundation, an organization that helps support programs which nurture, enhance, and provide a quality learning experience for students in our community.
Need more info? Find us online at wawmchamber.com or become a fan of Forks and Corks on facebook!
Contact the WAWM Chamber of Commerce with questions.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?