The West Allis Health Department will hold seasonal community flu shot clinics on October 15th at the West Milwaukee Community Centre, 1347 S. 47th Street from 10:00 a.m. to noon, on Tuesday, October 19th and Tuesday, November 16th at the West Allis Senior Center, 7001 W. National Avenue from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. An evening clinic will be held on Monday, November 8th at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 W. National Avenue from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. To attend the evening clinic make an appointment by calling (414) 302-8600n
A free intranasal flu mist vaccine is available to healthy children, ages 2 months to 18 years, during weekly immunization clinics at the West Allis Health Department. These clinics are held on Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and Thursday from 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Flu shots cost $25 or can be covered by Medicare Part B. Children ages 6 month to 18 years can receive free flu shots at all flu shot clinics.
Visits can be made by appointment to homebound residents to have pneumonia or flu vaccines administered. Call (414) 302-8600 for an appointment or more information.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?