The Whitnall Marching Falcons are hosting their annual Community Night on Wednesday, October 13th at 8:15pm at the Whitnall High School stadium. Admission is free.
Community Night is a long standing tradition. The community is invited to view the Marching Falcons final run through of their field show prior to the Class AA WMSA State Marching Band competition at UW Whitewater on Saturday, October 16th.
The Whitnall Marching Falcons hope you enjoy the show. "Go Falcons, With Pride!"
- JB’s on 41 Raises Funds in August for Brightening Veterans Lives (BVL) Charity
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale