The West Allis Health Department will be holding a Flu Shot Clinic on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at the West Allis Senior Center, 7001 West National Avenue, from 1:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. The vaccine cost $25 for adults or is covered by Medicare Part B ( bring your Medicare card with you). Flu shots for children are free.
Children can also get their free flu vaccination at any of the West Allis Health Department regular immunization clinics on Wednesday from 8:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M and Thursday from 12:30 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. The West Allis Health Department is located at 7120 West National Avenue.
Adults and children can call to schedule an appointment in any of our evening immunization clinics. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (414) 302-8600.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?