The South Suburban Chamber of Commerce is offering special incentives to new members who join the Chamber before the end of 2010. Any company who joins before December 31, 2010 will be a member of the Chamber through March 31, 2012. “That’s a bonus of three free months of membership or 15 months for the price of 12,” said Barb George, Sensia Healthcare and Membership Committee Chairman.
New members will also receive the equivalent of $400 of free advertising in the Chamber’s newsletter, website and email communications.
Current members who recruit new members will also be able to choose from various free advertising options and free registration at a Chamber event as well as be eligible for a drawing for valuable prizes from local businesses.
More details on the program can be found on the Chamber’s website at www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?