49th Annual O'Reilly Auto Parts World Of Wheels February 18-20 At State Fair Park Expo Building
The 49th Annual O’Reilly Auto Parts World of Wheels, presented by Manheim Milwaukee Auto Auctions, will take place February 18-20, 2011 at the Wisconsin Expo Center at State Fair Park. The 2011 edition promises to get show-goers revved up with exciting new features and activities.
For the first time, “BIGFOOT’ - King of the Monster Trucks, will crush cars in front of an excited audience four times throughout the weekend, in a designated area outside of the Expo Center.
Also new this year, will be Student Day at the O’Reilly Auto Parts World of Wheels show on Friday, February 18th. High school students will visit the show and meet with sponsors and exhibitors before the event opens to the public, to learn about careers and the automotive industry.
Star power will be featured at this year’s World of Wheels show, with an all-star lineup including Billy the Exterminator – cable TV’s zaniest expert in the field of pest control, Frank Fritz, co-host of “American Pickers,” the hit cable series which follows Frank as he travels around the country in a Mercedes Sprinter buying antiques and collectibles, and Henry “The Fonz” Winkler, best known for his role as Fonzie on “Happy Days,” which is set in Milwaukee,
• Henry Winkler - Friday 7:00-9:00 Saturday 1:00-4:00 & 7:00-9:00 Sunday 12:00-4:00
• Billy The Exterminator - Saturday 1:00-4:00 & 7:00-9:00
• Frank Fritz – “American Pickers” - Sunday, Noon-5PM
Returning this year, are fan favorites TS Customs Motorcycle Show, presented by House of Harley-Milwaukee, the Pinstripe Legends exhibit and charity auction, benefiting Children’s Hospital-Wisconsin, and the true stars of the show, the 100’s of custom hot rods, trucks, and cars.
About O’Reilly Auto Parts World of Wheels
The 49th Annual O’Reilly Auto Parts World of Wheels, presented by Manheim Auto Auctions, is one of “The Summit Racing Equipment" Show Car Series nationwide. Event hours are as follows:
• Friday, February 18: 5 pm – 10 pm
• Saturday, February 19: 10 am – 10 pm
• Sunday, February 20: 10 am – 7 pm
Ticket prices are as follows:
• General Admission – $14.00
• Children 6-12 – $5.00
Pre-Sale At O’Reilly Auto Parts:
o General Admission – $12.00
o Children 6-12 – $4.00
For more information, visit www.worldofwheels.com.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?