On Tuesday, March 22nd, from 12:45 to 2:00pm older adults are invited to attend a unique presentation entitled Writing Your Story to be held at the Brookfield Senior Community Center (2000 N. Calhoun Rd., Brookfield) as part of the very popular FREE monthly educational gathering offered by the Elmbrook Area Older Adult Forum. Light refreshments will be served. For more information contact Juli at 262-853-9352.
Knowingly and unknowingly, each one of us is an ‘author’ of a unique ‘book’ ~ our lives. We contribute a page daily to our story. It is so very important on many different levels that we pass on our story. Author John Schmitz will explain and cover techniques in writing your story and leaving a record for generations to come. John will share his expertise regarding gathering information, organizing your materials, printing and publishing options, and more. Join us and learn where you would begin to write your own story. John has several published works to his cedit.
The Elmbrook Area Older Adult Forum was developed by local professionals to help empower older adults and their families through education and support. Members of the Elmbrook Area Older Adult Forum include representatives from Brookdale Senior Living, Universal Services Movers for Seniors, Prestige Home Health Care, Brookdale Place of Brookfield, Osinga Law Office, Seasons Hospice, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes. April’s topic will be The Three W’s of Clinical Trials with Nancy Daniel.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?