Reserve your spot! Clean out your closets, garages and attics! Bring your treasures to sell! Vendors wanted and encouraged to reserve a space now.
WALKER PTA ANNUAL RUMMAGE SALE
Saturday, May 7, 2011
(Rain Date Saturday, May 14, 2011)
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
10’ x 10’ Space --- $15.00 Each
More than one space can be reserved
• Space preferences will be honored on a first come first serve basis
• No dumpster or container will be provided for trash, so plan accordingly
• Items sold must be appropriate for a school environment
(no drug/alcohol paraphernalia or weapons)
• Advertising for both vendors and shoppers will be provided
• Full concession stand will be available all day
• Sorry, NO REFUNDS
Send your name, address, city, state, zip, phone, email and space request to:
c/o Rummage Sale Chair
900 S. 119th Street
West Allis, WI 53214
Include a self-addressed stamped envelope if you need a receipt.
If you have any questions, or need additional information,
call the Rummage Sale Hotline at 414-604-4700, ext. 8149.
Leave your name and phone number and we will return your call.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?