Greenfield, WI – Layton Terrace senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Conversations with Aging Parents: Reframing your conversations to achieve positive results.” Often times fear and anxiety hold children back from taking the necessary steps to discussing a possible change with their parent or loved one. Or, they are overwhelmed and unsure where to begin the process. Attendees will learn how to address difficult conversations that adult children face when a parent or loved one is no longer safe living alone in their home. This program will provide practical tips to guide them to an honoring conversation and a positive experience.
This free program will be held on Tuesday, October 25 from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at Layton Terrace, 9200 W. Layton Ave., Greenfield. A light supper and tours will be available. Please RSVP to 414-425-5600 by Friday, October 21, if interested in attending.
Layton Terrace is a Laureate Group assisted living community with no endowment fees. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?