The Audiology Department at Greater Milwaukee Otolaryngology is holding its first “Do You Hear What I Hear?” essay contest this holiday season for a FREE pair of premium-level hearing aids. For this contest, we ask that you please submit an essay explaining why you or a loved one would benefit from hearing aids. Between November 28 and December 30, essays can either be mailed or dropped off at our office from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Greater Milwaukee Otolaryngology, LLC
ATTN: Audiology Department (Essay Contest)
4600 W. Loomis Road, Suite. 201
Greenfield, WI 53220
Please be sure to include your full name, address, and phone number. One winner will be chosen and notified in mid-January. Please note that the winner will need to be given medical clearance for hearing aids by one of our ENT physicians. We also ask that you please refrain from entering if you have hearing aids that are under five years of age. For more information or official rules, please call (414) 281-4644. Visit www.gmodocs.com for more information about the practice. We look forward to reading your essays!
We are also hosting a Food Drive from November 21-December 30 at our Loomis location. A donation of at least two food items will allow you to enter our drawing to win an iPad. Only one entry per person please.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?