Robert N. Fish, M.D., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He provides care at Froedtert Hospital and Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Birth Center.
Dr. Fish is board certified in anesthesiology, and his clinical interests include obstetrical anesthesia and in-patient anesthesia.
Prior to joining the College faculty, Dr. Fish completed an anesthesia fellowship through Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, N.C.
After earning his M.D. from University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City in 2002, Dr. Fish completed training in internal medicine at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego in 2003. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from University of Nevada Las Vegas in 1993.
From 2004 to 2007, Dr. Fish was stationed in Cherry Point, N.C. as a naval flight surgeon, including a year of service as senior medical officer for over 4,000 active duty Marines and sailors.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!