Robert N. Fish, M.D., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He provides care at Froedtert Hospital and Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Birth Center.
Dr. Fish is board certified in anesthesiology, and his clinical interests include obstetrical anesthesia and in-patient anesthesia.
Prior to joining the College faculty, Dr. Fish completed an anesthesia fellowship through Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, N.C.
After earning his M.D. from University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City in 2002, Dr. Fish completed training in internal medicine at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego in 2003. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from University of Nevada Las Vegas in 1993.
From 2004 to 2007, Dr. Fish was stationed in Cherry Point, N.C. as a naval flight surgeon, including a year of service as senior medical officer for over 4,000 active duty Marines and sailors.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?