Whitnall Park Rotary's annual Spring Arts & Crafts Fair will be held on Saturday, March 31, 2012. It is open to the public from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
This Fair features the handmade items of local and regional artisans in over 100 booths arranged in the corridors and cafeteria of the Whitnall High School (5000 South 116th Street, Greenfield WI). Donation of $3 per person requested.
Proceeds from the craft fair support scholarships at our 5 area high schools.
- JB’s on 41 Raises Funds in August for Brightening Veterans Lives (BVL) Charity
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale