WA-WM Recreation and Community Services Department Announces the 2012 Fall Program Line Up
Your WA-WM Recreation and Community Services Department announces the Fall 2012 line up of program offerings. The Activity Guide has been delivered to all school district residents. Additional copies are available at the School District Administration Center, WA City Hall, WA Health Department, WA Library, and the WM Village Hall. A digital copy is available at www.wawmrec.com Registration is currently being accepted for residents. Non resident registration begins August 27th. There is an excellent line up of Recreation and After School programs. Do not delay - get registered today! For further information please visit our website at www.wawmrec.com, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 604-4900.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?