The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its NOVEMBER 2012 Education Series entitled “Year End Investment, Tax Planning Tips and Income Tax Law Updates – Planning for Uncertainty”
This seminar will cover: An Overview of the Economy and its impact on Investments and the Interest Rate Environment, as well as a review of tax provisions which expired at December 31, 2011 and those tax provisions which will expire at December 31, 2012.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
- JB’s on 41 Raises Funds in August for Brightening Veterans Lives (BVL) Charity
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale