Gina Rafenstein, Branch Manager of WaterStone Bank’s West Allis office since March of 2007, has been promoted to an Officer of the Bank. WaterStone has promoted the Branch Managers of its eight locations to Officers and changed the title of that position to Community President in order to recognize the contributions made by this position to the Bank and each community they serve.
As an Officer and Community President – West Allis, Rafenstein is a board member for several community committees and organizations: West Allis Parade Committee, West Allis-West Milwaukee Chamber of Commerce, West Allis Celebrations Committee, and West Allis Police Department Community Alliance Against Drugs (CAAD). She also proudly sponsors the West Allis School District’s THINK Program and the West Allis Christmas Parade annually.
When asked what she enjoys most about her community, Rafenstein commented, “I enjoy and respect the West Allis local community organizations. These organizations continuously support and offer the citizens of the city many services and educational and recreational opportunities.” Her commitment to the community and strong business and customer service practices earned WaterStone’s West Allis office the 2012 West Allis Business of the Year award.
WaterStone Bank was established in 1921. Branch offices are located in Wauwatosa, Franklin/Hales Corners, Germantown/Menomonee Falls, Oak Creek, Oconomowoc/Lake Country, Pewaukee, Waukesha/Brookfield, and West Allis. The West Allis office is located at 10101 W. Greenfield Avenue.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?