Contact: Colleen Crane, Capuchin Public Relations
The Capuchin Province of St. Joseph
414.374.8841, ext. 27 (cell) 414.254.2808
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ST. JOHN THE EVANGELIST TO HOST PARISH MISSION RENEWAL EVENT FEBRUARY 24-28
Milwaukee, WI (January 15, 2013) ….Capuchin Franciscan preacher and author Richard Hart will be conducting a parish mission at St. John the Evangelist Parish, 8500 W. Cold Spring Road, Greenfield, on February 24-28. The theme of the renewal is Sharing the Good News.
The Parish Mission Renewal is an event designed to renew faith and strengthen convictions within a parish setting.
There will be evening programs on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 6:30 p.m. Thursday night will be a closing Eucharistic liturgy. Father Richard will be preaching at the weekend services.
There is no charge for this event. For more information, call 414.321.1965.
Rev. Richard Hart is from Milwaukee, Wisconsin and has written several books including POWERLESSNESS: PASSION FOR THE POSSIBLE, PREACHING: THE SECRET TO PARISH REVIVAL, PREACHER AS RISK TAKER, and HOW CHRISTIAN ARE YOU?
The Capuchins are an international community of friars modeling themselves after St. Francis of Assisi. The brothers of the Capuchin Province of St. Joseph, headquartered in Detroit, serve in a variety of ministries including social service, schools, chaplaincy, retreat houses and parishes in Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Montana, California, Nicaragua, and Panama. Established at Mt. Calvary Wisconsin in 1857, there are currently 177 members in the St. Joseph province.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?