The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its FEBRUARY 2013 Education Series entitled “Making Informative Choices – Moving from your Home vs. Assistance at Home”
This seminar will cover: A forum comprised of senior care professionals representing real estate, independent senior living, assisted living, memory care, senior move management, adult day care, and in home care, will provide a panel discussion on current real estate selling trends; what decision criteria to use when assessing which independent, assisted, or memory care facility to select for a loved one; how to use a senior move manager; why to consider adult day care or in home care as an alternative option.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, FEBRUARY 20, 2013 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?